May 9th and 10th @ 7 pm
May 11 @ 3 pm
Greenhouse Sale on April 11, 2014
Six packs are $3.00, Hanging baskets are $10.00, A flat is 36 are $15.00
We have a large variety of tomatoes, vegetables, herbs, and lots of flowers that really need a good home.
Congratulations! to Malorie Smith for being accepted into NC Governor’s School for Instrumental Music (oboe).
Great Job Stallion!
PROM TICKET INFORMATION
- Prom tickets will go on sale April 1st and will be $50 each until Friday April 11th.
- April 21st until May 2nd $75 .
- No tickets will be sold May 2nd.
- Prom tickets are non refundable and non-transferable. Tickets can be purchased before or after school in Mrs. Kliewer's room or at lunch with Mrs. Baker.
- All guest forms for students that do not attend SWHS must be submitted AND approved before purchasing a ticket . If the guest form is submitted on April 11 but it isn’t approved until April 22 or later, the cost is $75. All guest forms are due by April 25th. These forms can be picked up in the front office.
23-27 Senior Trip
15th SWHS Orchestra Concert
SAT Banquet May 15th @ JHS
17th Prom @ Jacksonville Country Club
19th Academic Awards
20th SWHS Chorus Concert
22nd SWHS Band Concert
29th Senior Project Presentation