Hours: 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m
- We have a wide variety of books and magazines; we encourage you to keep a good book with you at all times to read. The more you read, the better student you will become!
- We look forward to you coming to the Media Center during Power Hour.
- You must Log in at the Circulation Desk and leave your pass there.
- Books are checked out for two weeks, and you may have two books checked out at a time.
- Fines are ten cents per day, so please turn your books in on time and save money.
- To use the internet at school, you must turn in an Internet Agreement. See us for a form if necessary.
Follow the Southwest Media Center on twitter for updates, events, and current happenings!
Come and visit us soon!
"Books, I found, had the power to make time stand still, retreat or fly into the future."
Jim Bishop ~from Reading Quotes, www.richmond.k12.va.us/readamillion/readingquotes.htm
Practice your Authors and Titles:
Practice Questions http://tinyurl.com/battlequestions17