What to Expect At the DMV
You need to bring the following:
- Driver's Certificate
- Driver's Eligibility (Does not matter what parent/guardian signs for it)
- Social Security Card (original only)
- Form of ID showing COMPLETE name (Birth Certificate, Military ID, or official sealed transcript from school.
- Must be 15 years of age
- Parent or Guardian that has had their license for at least 5 years.
- First, middle, and last names on Driver's Certificate, Driver's
- Eligibility, Social Security Card, and ID must be exactly the same.
Hours open for testing:
DMV Driver's License
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
They will not except anyone after 4:15 p.m.
By appointment or walk in
Textbook website to study before test: